Are you interested in starting (or growing) a small nonprofit? Need real world strategies that work?
Sign up for Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits and you’ll learn how to:
• Work with individual donors
• Plan special events
• Solicit grants from foundations and corporations
• Get media coverage and use the Web to further goals
• Start a side business to raise funds
Who Will Benefit:
• Nonprofit organizations & charities
• Business savvy adults
Meet Your Host & Instructor:
Ilona Bray, a former attorney, is a legal author and editor at Nolo. She is the author of the bestselling book, Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits, and Bray also blogs on ideas for raising money at Nolo’s Fundraising Tips for Busy Nonprofits. Her latest book, The Volunteer’s Guide to Fundraising, will be published in May, 2011.
When: Thurs. January 27th, from 7:15pm to 9:00pm
Where: Walnut Creek Library
Visit the Walnut Creek Library event page for details & registration.