Visitors to Nolo.com know about our hundreds of free articles and FAQs, covering everything from Accidents & Injuries to Wills, Trusts & Estates — always accurate, up to date, and written in plain English. Now there’s even more to love. This week, Nolo announces the addition of dozens of new legal topics to our free online content, to keep you on top of the latest changes to the legal landscape.
So, what are some of the new topics now online at Nolo.com? Here are some highlights:
- Dangerous Products and Drugs – The latest on Chinese drywall, dangerous drugs like Seroquel, and much more.
- Crimes In-Depth – Definitions and real-world examples of criminal offenses including theft, drug crimes, and manslaughter.
- Contracts – Contract terminology explained, common types of agreements, contract disputes, and more.
- Health Insurance & Health Care Expenses – Understanding your health coverage, the new health care reform bill, and what to do if you dispute a decision under your health plan.
- Collecting Unemployment Benefits – Eligibility for unemployment compensation, how much you may get, and how to appeal a denial of benefits.
Other new additions to Nolo.com include Asbestos, Chemicals & Toxic Torts, Asylum & Refugee Status, Expungement & Criminal Records, Social Security Disability, and Your Right to Time Off Work. Check out our View More page for a snapshot of everything we’ve got covered at Nolo.com.