Do you find it hard to stand out from all the other attorneys? Do you feel like your firm’s marketing efforts do not pay off? Then it’s time to create a niche for your practice.
Sign up for Creating a Niche Practice and you’ll learn how to:
• Choose a niche that’s unique and specialized
• Determine demand for your niche
• Transition your career to a niche practice
• Market your niche to make your firm memorable
Who Will Benefit:
• Solo practitioner attorneys
• Principal attorneys at small law firms
• Marketing professionals at small law firms
• Law students considering building their own practice
Meet Your Instructor:
Carolyn Elefant is one of the leading authorities on legal marketing for solo practitioners. She is the author of “Solo by Choice, How to Be the Lawyer You Always Wanted to Be” and maintains a successful blog at MyShingle.com. Ms. Elefant started her own law firm in 1993, and practices out of Washington, D.C. Her focus is energy, including marine renewables, and federal eminent domain cases.
When: January 19th, from 10:00AM to 11:00AM (Pacific Standard Time)
Where: On your computer and/or phone