Are you curious about applying social media to your professional life? Confused about how it’s supposed to earn you more money as an attorney? Then it’s time to learn how to use social media successfully within your legal profession.
Sign up for Social Media for Lawyers and you’ll learn:
• How social networking applies to legal professionals
• Strategies for participating on social media, especially Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Which tools will maximize professional benefits
• Best practices for legal professionals
Who will benefit:
• Solo practitioner attorneys
• Principal attorneys at small law firms
• Marketing professionals at small law firms
Meet Your Instructor:
Tim Stanley is a computer programmer, lawyer, and CEO of Justia. Prior to starting Justia, Mr. Stanley co-founded FindLaw and served as FindLaw’s CEO and Chairman. He is a member of the State Bar of California, the American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, American Civil Liberties Union, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, and the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Meet the Organizer:
Nolo is passionate about making the law accessible to everyone. Since 1971, our high-quality books, software, legal forms, and online lawyer directory have helped millions of people find answers to their everyday legal and business questions. Nolo’s online lawyer directory is a unique tool for attorneys at small firms to demonstrate their expertise online. To learn more about being listed in Nolo’s lawyer directory, visit Nolo.com.
When: February 17th, from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (Pacific Standard Time)
Where: On your computer and/or phone