About Ilona Bray
The blog is written by Ilona Bray, a Nolo editor and co-author of Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home. Ilona Bray is a former attorney, now author and editor at Nolo. She has co-authored many popular Nolo real estate titles, including Selling a House in a Tough Market and First-Time Landlord. In her spare time, she enjoys walking the hidden paths in her neighborhood and visiting weekend open houses.
- Sellers “should be asking us if we plan to hire a professional photographer”
- Miami Real Estate Industry Willfully Blind to Sea Level Rise
- Rent vs. Buy Analysis Now a 50-50 Proposition, Nationwide
- Why Non-Parent Homebuyers Should Care About School Quality
- Are You Ready for the World to Know Your House Is “Coming Soon?”