About Ilona Bray
The blog is written by Ilona Bray, a Nolo editor and co-author of Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home. Ilona Bray is a former attorney, now author and editor at Nolo. She has co-authored many popular Nolo real estate titles, including Selling a House in a Tough Market and First-Time Landlord. In her spare time, she enjoys walking the hidden paths in her neighborhood and visiting weekend open houses.
- Disclosures, Schmosures: First, Make Sure Would-Be Buyers Don’t Get Hurt!
- That Drone May Shoot Your House — In a Good Way
- Charles Ramsey and Amanda Berry Story Illustrates Importance of Good Neighbors
- Really? Sellers Can Paint the Walls in Actual Colors?
- Wedding or Down Payment on House: Which Comes First?